With the Malaysian government announcing i-Lestari, many users tries to login back to i-Akaun KWSP online platform. Like me also, I forgot my password and have to rely on my google password manager.
If you already forgot your password for i-Akaun KWSP and have could not retrieve your password back. The best way is to use Forgotten User ID / Password function on the KWSP website.
Before using the Forgotten User ID / Password function, members are required to register their mobile numbers to receive TAC. Registration can be done at any EPF Kiosk or Counter.
- Go to http://www.kwsp.gov.my
- Choose Login to Member (i-Akaun)
- Click on Forgot User ID / Password?
- Choose either one (User ID Only / Password Only / User ID and Password)
- Enter Member ID No. Or EPF No.
- Click on Request TAC to get the TAC number
- Verify the mobile number that has been registered for receiving TAC and click Confirm
- Notice that TAC will be sent to the registered mobile number will be displayed. Click Close to proceed
- Enter the TAC Number (6 digits) received via SMS. Click Next
- Create New Password and key in again to confirm (8 – 20 alphanumeric characters. Example: password123)
- Click Submit
- Successful update screen will be displayed Members can proceed to log in to use i-Akaun