I came across Turnip Blog,while fulfilling my duties on dropping my Entrecard 300 per day which I never make it.
Turnip mentions method to filter your Google Adsense’s Ad from MFA (Made For Ad) site and spammed sites.It is actually the combination of Adsense Filter List and service called Adsblacklist.In return, you will get higher paying key words and make more money online per click. From my experience, the highest keyword that I get is $ 1.20 per click. Imagine if I can get that keyword for 10 click per day, wouldn’t that be cool. More bling bling for me
Step to create your filter list by Turnip:
- Go to their site, sign up, Log in, and add your blog URL.
- Click on “Generate Filter List”, select one of your blogs, and enter keywords related to it.
- Check both the MFA (made for ads) and LCPC (low cost per click) boxes.
- Click “Submit” and then select and copy the entire list of URLs.
- Log into your Google AdSense account. Under the AdSense Setup tab, click on “competitive ad filter”, paste the entire list there and click save.
Easy rite, you can see your high quality ads on your site after a few hours.You can also apply the list for Yahoo Publisher Network, Chitika eMiniMalls and Google Adwords.
You might wondering if this list is comply with Google Adsense Programme Policy & Terms and Conditions?
And their answer :
“Yes. We have researched both the Terms & Conditions and Programme Policy and have found no issues relating to the use of AdsBlackList to populate your filter list. Please email Adsense Support if you require official confirmation. Please be aware that Google have no control over which sites appear on AdsBlackList. AdsBlackList.com is in no way related to, or affiliated with Google Inc. “
Adsense Preview Tools
I did some research on Google Adsense, to see if they provide tools to find out your Advertiser on your site. Yes , Google provide Adsense Preview Tools.
What is the Google AdSense preview tool?
The Google AdSense preview tool is an addition to the right-click menu for Windows Internet Explorer 6.x, allowing you to preview the ads that may show on any webpage. With just a few clicks, you can see what ads may appear on your new webpages, or make an educated decision on whether to add AdSense to your existing site pages.
Things you can do with Adsense Preview Tools
- Verify and check the destination of ads that are on your page : ads displayed in the preview tool are in a test state, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally clicking on an ad. Clicks and impressions are not counted against the ads that display within the preview tool.
- Check and View sample ad formats and colors : create previews of formats and color combinations within the preview tool. Choose from 2 different preview formats, plus a 12 ad spread that allows you to view more available ads at once.
- Preview colors and setting on your page : the ‘Preview’ feature of the Color Options menu allows you to see what new color combinations would look like on existing AdSense standard ad units, right on the page. By simply selecting new border, background, or text colors from the preview tool, and clicking “Preview,” the new colors will be temporarily applied to the standard ad unit currently on your page.
- Geo-targeted locations : select the geo-targeted location from which to view ads, allowing you to see what users in Canada will see, even if you live in Japan.
So it ups to you now, which tools do you prefer. But the most important thing, high paying keyword still need a click. So, work out your traffic guys 🙂