The EPF’s refinement measures for this new application require applicants to fill out the online information in 9 steps only. No need to upload any documents.
The steps to apply for i-Lestari online are as follows:
- Please visit www.kwsp.gov.my
- Please select a new application
- Fill in your full name, No MyKad, Phone number, email address, address, and postal code
- Select the amount Amount Requested per Month of RM 500 is the maximum
- Select the tire and enter the active (Savings / Current) tire Account Number
- Check in the applicant’s acknowledgment confirmation box
- Read and Understand the Applicant’s Certificate and press the Approve button
- Make sure everything in the box is correct and right-click the SEND button
- Your withdrawal application has been submitted successfully
It’s easy, you don’t have to upload any documents. Just fill in and tick.
3 Steps To Check Application Status
Once your application is submitted safely, you can apply after 2 DAYS after you apply.
- Simple, just click Check Application Status
- Enter your mykad and phone number. Then click CHECK
- The status of your application will be displayed