Since Nuffnang was born I have been loyal to them. I never use other Online Advertising from Malaysia, but why my status is suddenly change to ordinary user. No more glitteratti, the exclusive club for Nuffnang. Why all me ?
I was about to email and ask Nuffnang Customer Service but I found other similar question:
13. I was awarded Glitterati status but recently it reverted to “Ordinary”.
Tags: glitterati, exclusive
Added: 14 Jan 2008
First of all make sure that you are indeed not running any other SEA ads on any of your blogs.
We have encountered a minor bug where a blogger does not properly detect as exclusive when he has multiple blogs and some of them regularly have no unique visits.
This is because our crawler excludes dormant blogs to save time. But when your status is displayed, the blog in question may have had hits on that given day, before the crawler has managed to update its list of dormant blogs.
This leads to your account being flagged as “Ordinary” because one of your blogs is not exclusive. A simple way to avoid this is to make sure all your blogs have visits.
Alaaa, they should email about this new TOS. So all blogger aware that they have to update all their blogs. I admit that I have a couple of dormant blog, since I am quite busy rite now. But at least le tme know, before you take back my precious prrrrrrecious Glitterati
I have removed all my not so active blog :). Hope Nuffnang Team can give me back my Glitterati status. Please please !
During my first blogger gathering, I was a bit shy and prefer to speak only with my wife.Which is not the best thing to do. Since it was my first, so I did some observation and note down things that I should do next time to make more friends and increase traffic to my blog.
1. Take picture with famous blogger,say hi,exchange ideas
– Well you should know the most popular blogger, as for me I would love to take picture with Kak Red from RedMummy.com, Lilian from 5xmom.com or even VP from viruspaducom 🙂
– OK there must be popular male blogger like KennySia, LiewCF.com that you shouldn’t miss if they were there. Be polite and asked for picture won’t cost a thing rite. In fact this is the best way to get notice fast online.
2. Distribute your blogger card
– If you don’t have it , jut drop by to a printing shop and create one box of your official blogger card, it wil cost you less than RM 30.
– People will easily visit your blog with the correct url as stated in your card rite, so no more typo error in finding your blog url.
– Same like a business card, it will show how professional even you are just amatuer. Your new friend will sure be impressed.
3. Wear your special shirt that display your URL of your blog.
– Seriously, I found this tip is practical, since I noticed a few blogger wear black T-shirt with their blog URL at the back.
– If you can out your logo than that would add more cream to the ice cream 🙂 . At least your regular visitor will notice you on the spot. As online picture with real one is not usually the same. As for me, I will look more “leng chai” if face to face than my online picture hehe
4. Be friendly with everybody shake hand and smile always
– This is a straight forward tip, since be nice to everybody will attract more blogger to get to know you.
– My first mistake was unable to start a conversation, that is my main weakness. I usually think 100 times about topics to talk about,untill some people think that I’m an introvert. Well I can talk about a lot of things just don’t know where to start and can be funny sometime.
5. Participate in a talk,answer question fast and always raise up your hand.
– Seiously, I did’nt know that you will get goodies/gadget when you answer simple question in a talk session. Well, I know that you do get goodies but not all questions, so I ‘m a bit shocked.
– Next time, I will prepare myself with some info and do some research about the event and the sponsor off course. I will always raise my hand and get the chances to introduce myslef to everybody and win some goodies.
– Win a competition in that particular gathering, that would add a strawberry in your ice cream of exposure :). I did win a consolation prize in that gathering, and I bought a lot of books from MPH Alamanda Putrajaya.
– In short, just enjoy your gathering, chat with others and smile 🙂
John Chow has bought an Entrecard spot in my blog “Show Me The Money”. Thanks a lot John, I really appreciate your support.I am so happy that a big and famous blogger like John has visited my blog and decided to support me by buying my Entrecard ad spot. Not that bad my blog, rite ? :).Hopefully I can be like him one day.