I am not kidding you. This has been done by a lot of scammer here in Malaysia. They are making a lot of money by using Facebook. All you need are a lot of sexy picture and sweet talking ability. Because men are easy to control when we know what they want. Offer them something that they don’t want to refuse and they will do anything that you ask. Will you pay blindly ?
1. Remain calm, your money is still in there. Unless there is some robber try to pull the machine with a truck. Then you should be worry or maybe scream loudly for help : )
2. Take every details that you can. Cash deposit machine number, time of incident, which bank and take any receipt if it’s available.
3. If the incident happen during office hours and at the bank, you can immediately go to the Customer Service and inform them about your money that stuck in the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM). They will provide you with a form to fill in. Fill in the details like your contact number and account number that you wish to deposit the money. Submit the form to Bank’s Chief Cashier. They cannot open the CDM right away because the Chief Cashier do not hold the key. You have to wait for 3 working days.
Tips: Keep calling the bank the next day. Ask for the Chief Cashier. In my case, I got my money back just the next day. 🙂
4. But if you bank in not at bank maybe at petrol pump or at night, you can straight away call the customer service number. Usually the Customer Service number will be available on the CDM so no worries. Provide details to the Customer Service such as CDM number, what bank,account number and contact number.The customer service will provide you with report number. Keep that for future reference. A few Bank Customer Service Number for your reference.
- Maybank Customer Service – 1-300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696
- CIMB Customer Care Hotline – 1-300-880-900 anytime anywhere!
- Public Bank Customer Service-1-800-22-5555
Make sure you call the Customer Service to check your report status and your money. By referring your report number.
Base on my experience, the CDM machine got stuck when it fails to process the money properly. Maybe something wrong with its roller and got jammed. So if you suspect suspicious activity on the machine. Better don’t use that machine. Hehe.
Spread the Love and Get Rewarded!
I already blog about Churp2 and cashed out my 1st cheque with Churp2. Good news, I already reach my 2nd RM 100 this month. I think my Churp2 make more money than my NuffNang. Below is some presentation for you to understand concept of Churp2.
I don’t know whetver I should share about this or not because last time I remember, I make a lot of money with NuffNang. Nowdays, when so many people join Nuffnang, its really hard to get RM50 in a month hehehe.
But since I have nothing to post about, maybe sharing this info about cash reward contest is at least I can do. Its called Spread the Love and Get Rewarded.
Simple, if you have a twitter account and minimum of 25 follower, then you can make money with Churp2. But its still up to you, you can join if you want. If you think its really hard to compose 140 words campaign with simple keywords and lazy to tweet then I would have no problem with that.
Because I can make money with more campaign yehaaaaa!. But if you decide to join…..mmm really..have you think really hard about it. Maybe you need some time, fresh air and clear mind haha. Ok Ok..just use this link to join ok 🙂
Sign Up for Churp2
Details of the contest :
It’s our first anniversary and we are feeling generous! We are rewarding Churpers with RM3,000 worth of instant credit just by inviting your friends to join or just by simply joining the ChurpChurp community!
All you have to do is take part in “Spread the Love and Get Rewarded” contest and ;
1) Invite your friends to sign up
2) Request them to fill in your Twitter username / Facebook Display name in the referral field*
3) Authorize their Facebook and/or Twitter accounts with ChurpChurp.
You can keep tab of how many new friends you’ve invited to ChurpChurp from your account’s Dashboard.
There will be :
One (1) Grand Prize winner of RM 1, 000 instant credit
One (1) Second Prize winner of RM 5 00 instant credit
Ten (10) Consolations Prize winners of RM 100 instant credit each
20 Lucky New Churpers will get RM 25 instant credit each
This contest will run from August 3 – September 2, 2010 and open to Churpers registered in Malaysia only.
Invite your friends into the ChurpChurp community today, and get instant rewards!
Another cheque is on the way. This time it is from Churp Churp. I have wrote entry about this Churp Churp. Making money using Twitter in Malaysia
In average you will earn around RM 8 per campaign. The threshold is at RM100 and unlike Nuffnang just RM50. But cash out terms is still the same 30 days after cash out.
What more do you want to know ? Its easy, just tweet about the campaign using your own words and get approval within 2 days. Make sure you use the given keywords.
Making Money online nowadays is easy rite. You just got to know where to find it 🙂
If you happened to check online advertisement about a girl looking for intimate relationship and asking you to send her an email, be extra careful it might be a BLACK HAT SYSTEM technique.
I took a few hours last nite to read and understand a Black Hat Technique e-book, its quite interesting. It show how a man weakness is being exploited by other people to earn a lot of money. Sometime it’s funny when a man will get excited and willing to do anything just to get know a girl he met online.
HOW IT IS DONE
The Modus Operandi is quite similar. Seduce a man using a horny girl as a bait to click a link and eventually this poor man will sign up for affiliate product or service. (more…)