1. Remain calm, your money is still in there. Unless there is some robber try to pull the machine with a truck. Then you should be worry or maybe scream loudly for help : )
2. Take every details that you can. Cash deposit machine number, time of incident, which bank and take any receipt if it’s available.
3. If the incident happen during office hours and at the bank, you can immediately go to the Customer Service and inform them about your money that stuck in the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM). They will provide you with a form to fill in. Fill in the details like your contact number and account number that you wish to deposit the money. Submit the form to Bank’s Chief Cashier. They cannot open the CDM right away because the Chief Cashier do not hold the key. You have to wait for 3 working days.
Tips: Keep calling the bank the next day. Ask for the Chief Cashier. In my case, I got my money back just the next day. 🙂
4. But if you bank in not at bank maybe at petrol pump or at night, you can straight away call the customer service number. Usually the Customer Service number will be available on the CDM so no worries. Provide details to the Customer Service such as CDM number, what bank,account number and contact number.The customer service will provide you with report number. Keep that for future reference. A few Bank Customer Service Number for your reference.
- Maybank Customer Service – 1-300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696
- CIMB Customer Care Hotline – 1-300-880-900 anytime anywhere!
- Public Bank Customer Service-1-800-22-5555
Make sure you call the Customer Service to check your report status and your money. By referring your report number.
Base on my experience, the CDM machine got stuck when it fails to process the money properly. Maybe something wrong with its roller and got jammed. So if you suspect suspicious activity on the machine. Better don’t use that machine. Hehe.
The story begins when Maxis charged me for RM 82 for using their 3G service last month.
So I immediately called their Customer Service (CS) to check and verify. Because as far as I remember I only connected to Wi-Fi in the office or in my house. Occasionally I will use free Wi-Fi service at any Mamak Stall or Hypermarket.
The CS guy told me that he will check it out. In the mean time I got this idea to ask about unlimited 3G service that Maxis provide. So I can surf internet using my Nokia N95 and pay fixed amount monthly and I would not get billed for unintentionally using Maxis 3G streaming data.The CS guy told me that I need to dial this number, ok then no problem.
Before I called, I surfed on Maxis website to search for how to subscribe to 3G unlimited service package. But fail, there is no information on that.
I called the Maxis CS for 3G service, but instead of answering my simple question the guy told that me that I have dialled the wrong number. He is in charged for Maxis broadband and bla bla and give me another number to call.
Feeling unsatisfied, I called the number that he gave me, but still with same answer. This stupid guy answer was, I dialled the wrong service number. He told me to called the other guy back. Seriously, are you guys that STUPID!. You guys just cannot answer my plain stupid question.
I just want to know how to subscribe that’s all. I admit that I am a little bit confuse with Maxis Broadband and Unlimited Service, but can’t you guys just explained it to me. Rather than asked me to call again and again. Wasting my time and money.
To make matter worse, the first guy that I called, called me at nearly 1 a.m to confirm that I have use their 3g service. Can’t you guys just wait till tomorrow morning. Luckily, I was awake surfing internet, if was asleep. Seriously I will maki kaw2.
It’s not about the money, for me Customer Service is important. I have been Maxis loyal user nearly for 10 years. Since I was student and use prepaid. Now I use Post-paid even add my wife as supplementary line. I am thinking about changing my telco service to Celcom. Because Maxis CS suck !
No more VIP Status
Since Nuffnang was born I have been loyal to them. I never use other Online Advertising from Malaysia, but why my status is suddenly change to ordinary user. No more glitteratti, the exclusive club for Nuffnang. Why all me ?
I was about to email and ask Nuffnang Customer Service but I found other similar question:
13. I was awarded Glitterati status but recently it reverted to “Ordinary”.
Tags: glitterati, exclusive
Added: 14 Jan 2008
First of all make sure that you are indeed not running any other SEA ads on any of your blogs.
We have encountered a minor bug where a blogger does not properly detect as exclusive when he has multiple blogs and some of them regularly have no unique visits.
This is because our crawler excludes dormant blogs to save time. But when your status is displayed, the blog in question may have had hits on that given day, before the crawler has managed to update its list of dormant blogs.
This leads to your account being flagged as “Ordinary” because one of your blogs is not exclusive. A simple way to avoid this is to make sure all your blogs have visits.
Alaaa, they should email about this new TOS. So all blogger aware that they have to update all their blogs. I admit that I have a couple of dormant blog, since I am quite busy rite now. But at least le tme know, before you take back my precious prrrrrrecious Glitterati
I have removed all my not so active blog :). Hope Nuffnang Team can give me back my Glitterati status. Please please !
Our secret meeting objective is to merge Show Me The Money with Tune Money , so it will become Show Me The Tune Money. Our first meeting was cancelled due to unavailability of Tune Money CEO, Tengku Zafrul.
Finally,the meeting was held on 30th July 2008 at Hush Bangsar but have to be relocated to Chilis due to security reason. Since this meeting is top secret, a few FBI agent is spotted at Hush area.
Venue : Chilis Bangsar
Attendant : lankapo,
Tune Money CEO,CFO, Business Development Vice President and PR Manager
Please read my previous post here, to get the general idea of what I am talking about.
Good news :), finally my problem with Blinking Streamyx is completely solve. My rebate application is approved, and within a month from 23rd December 2007 Hopefully I will get my money back.
I have to check at https://tmbill.tm.net.my.
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued patience and understanding, as well as extend our appreciation for your continued support of TM. We wish to assure you that we are constantly improving our service and listening to customer feed back to further improve on the level of our service and customer satisfaction
Nurul Ain Mohammed Ghazali
Customer Care Support, Internet Services
Can I consider that as they admit their mistakes ,feel really sorry and they will never ever send a stupid Contractor again? hehehe. Anyway Thanks for the rebate :). Maybe one of their staff has read my blog,mmmm that’s why..hehehe