This is too much. Last time, they sell the form for RM50. Now they distribute fake form to take bank account information such as bank account number and photocopy of account bank. The original form did not even mention about bank.
FAKE FORM (source : FB)
Be careful! Fake BR1M form! This is definitely someone forged BR1M the form, in order to obtain people’s confidential information! share please! (more…)
Good News for all DraftSight users, the DraftSight team are inviting us to an online flipbook designed to help you maximize our design skills and technique. The online flipbook includes a collection of tips, trick, video, webinars and more from DraftSight’s training guru, Mark Lyons.
Check out the DraftSight Master Series – it will be a useful tool, especially for a beginner like me. Maybe it is a good idea to share this flipbook with your friends and colleagues. Hope you enjoy it.
I believe million of Malaysian are searching for RM 500 Cash Aid Form. Guess What I have the image of the form that you can download and print. So you can refer and prepare for it.
The official cash aid form can be download from treasury website, but until now (1:03 am, 10 Dec 2011) still not available.
Update 11 December 2011, the Form is available now. You can download it here, treasury website.
Alternative Download form here
1. Remain calm, your money is still in there. Unless there is some robber try to pull the machine with a truck. Then you should be worry or maybe scream loudly for help : )
2. Take every details that you can. Cash deposit machine number, time of incident, which bank and take any receipt if it’s available.
3. If the incident happen during office hours and at the bank, you can immediately go to the Customer Service and inform them about your money that stuck in the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM). They will provide you with a form to fill in. Fill in the details like your contact number and account number that you wish to deposit the money. Submit the form to Bank’s Chief Cashier. They cannot open the CDM right away because the Chief Cashier do not hold the key. You have to wait for 3 working days.
Tips: Keep calling the bank the next day. Ask for the Chief Cashier. In my case, I got my money back just the next day. 🙂
4. But if you bank in not at bank maybe at petrol pump or at night, you can straight away call the customer service number. Usually the Customer Service number will be available on the CDM so no worries. Provide details to the Customer Service such as CDM number, what bank,account number and contact number.The customer service will provide you with report number. Keep that for future reference. A few Bank Customer Service Number for your reference.
- Maybank Customer Service – 1-300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696
- CIMB Customer Care Hotline – 1-300-880-900 anytime anywhere!
- Public Bank Customer Service-1-800-22-5555
Make sure you call the Customer Service to check your report status and your money. By referring your report number.
Base on my experience, the CDM machine got stuck when it fails to process the money properly. Maybe something wrong with its roller and got jammed. So if you suspect suspicious activity on the machine. Better don’t use that machine. Hehe.
This entry is to create awareness among us that these fraudsters will become more creative to get your bank account number, PIN and password. Last time they use Petronas and Akademi fantasia as a bait. This time they use Bank Negara as their latest trick.
The latest modus operandi of the scam is as below:
1. Victim will receive a telephone call from a ‘bank’ to confirm a credit card transaction for the purchase of goods made oversea to be charged on the victim’s credit card. If you don’t have that particular bank’s credit card, they will convince you to believe that someone use your identity to apply for card credit. This will be depending on how much info they have about you.
2. Then the fraudster will advice victim to call Bank Negara Malaysia’s “Unit Kad Kredit Palsu”. The fraudster will provide the phone number off course!. The fraudster accomplice aka Bank Negara “officer” will entertain victim. At this stage, the Bank Negara “officer” will request for bank account details, PIN number and other information in order to illegally transfer out form the victim’s account. There are victim who even tranfer all their money to third party account for “safe keeping”. yeah rite!