If you are an Entrecard user then I strongly suggest you to use their latest Entre Card Toolbar.Only Available for Firefox browser only. This toolbar will enhance your browsing daily and save your time.
Quick Account Switching
What I like the most about this toolbar is the ability to switch between any account you own. As for me, I got 12 accounts of Entrecard so it really time wasting to log in and check each of my account.This toolbar is really my saviour.
You can see your menu here, such as Messages,Your Ads,Statistic and Linked Blogs.Usually I will run to dashboard to see, pending ads or new message.
Who,How and What to browse
Entrecard toolbar also allow you to choose type of blog from your inbox,favourite, or popular blog with different categories. So its really up to you. You can choose as you like.
You also can open 10 blogs in a row to drop your card. So you can drop till you reach 300 blog per day. Now that is what I like.Previously I open and save popular blog manually, now just with a click of a button only.
Notes from the Developer
The toolbar is available at the link below. Please note the following::
- The toolbar only works with Firefox 2 or 3. This will not work with other web browsers.
- You must have an Entrecard account, the toolbar provides no functionality otherwise.
- The toolbar should be compatible with Firefox on all operating systems, Windows, Mac and Linux
- Under NO circumstances should you download the toolbar from any other source than Entrecard itself. Using modifications by third parties may result in the theft of your account information.
- The Entrecard toolbar does not keep track of any browsing habits or information other than that directly relevant to your Entrecard operations. If there is no widget on a page, the toolbar will pay no attention to it.
The latest version of the toolbar is currently 0.7. New versions of the toolbar should be downloaded to your browser automatically when it restarts.
Important: When you click on the link below, a bar may appear at the top of the window asking whether you wish to allow this site (Entrecard.com) to provide extensions. You need to click Allow if you want to use this toolbar.
- Download the Entrecard Toolbar