Hurry! Hurry ! Grab your application form this Saturday. The Federal Government is kind enough to provide cash assistance, a one-off, a total of RM500 to Malaysian with household income of RM3,000 and below. To those eligible you can get the application form this Saturday, December 10, 2011 for a period of one month at Government Agencies and Inland Revenue Board Malaysia .
This aid is a sign of concern for the Government in an effort to help ease the rising cost of living : ) or maybe a signal that General Election is just around the corner.
Are You Eligible ?
The head of the family or household, whether male or female, is eligible to apply for the aid. These individuals include:
– Married, including children who marry and live with their parents;
– a single parent with dependents;
– Individuals (single, widowers, single parents) single with dependents, and
– lonely elderly
-. Head of household self-employed are also eligible to apply.
The most important thing, household income must be RM3,000 or below.
This assistance is expected to benefit about 5.2 million households or 79.5 percent of all households in the country. This grant involves budget allocation of RM2.6 billion.
What to Submit ?
1. Completed forms filled with a copy of Identity Card should be submitted for registration at the Department of the Federal / State, selected schools and offices IRB.
2. RM500 Support Payment will be made to the head of household eligible beginning mid January 2012.
My 2 cents
– How do IRB want to check 5.2 millions application in one month, seriously. We always heard that IRB database server crashed every time we want to submit income tax form.
– Maybe IRB want to collect data of for Income Tax, for future use. For sure all the tax payer that earn more than RM3,000 is already in their database. So why bother.
– One thing for sure, 79.5 percent of Malaysian will be RM 500 richer next January 2012.
– Nearly 80% Malaysian in this country need assistance and have low income. Government really need to solve this problem, a one off RM500 will not solve the problem.