When traveling abroad, there is one things that you should prepare beside planning for hotel, budget, foods and etc. That is to activate your Debit ATM Maybank Card. There are few advantages when you activate your Maybank ATM Debit Card:
- Get TREATS Points when spend oversea
- Set Purchase limit for better control
- Access to worldwide ATM for cash withdrawal
- Track transactions via maybank2u.com.my
 How to activate Oversea Flag and Purchase Limit?
There are 2 ways that you can activate your Maybank Debit Card
- Via maybank2u.com.my,
- click ATM/Debit card Management
- select Overseas Activation or purchase Limit
- Via ATM
- Select “Other Transaction”
- Select “Other Services”
- Select “Oversea/PLUS ATM Service”
- Select activate “Temporary”.
Enter your new mykad to confirm
Set Purchase Limit
For your spending convenience abroad, ensure to set the purchase limit for your Debit Card with these steps:
Daily default purchase limit is RM1,000 for VISA Debit and RM 2000 for MASTER Card Debit. You can change the limit up to RM 5000 (Visa) and RM10000 (MasterCard) via Maybank2u and ATM.