At first I was surprised to receive this letter. Then it seem every month I will receive this anonymous letter and usually I will throw it away. I just don’t know how they get my office address and full name, but they are so persistence sending me this mail/brochure about Wat Natawee.
Basically I am not sure what is WAT NATAWEE is? According to Google its more like Thai Amulet and Buddhism. Not sure whether it is correct or not. But this brochure targeted people who like to buy 4D number and Magnum. There is an Indian guy with testimonial. He said that he won the first prize after consult Wat Natawee.
1. Remain calm, your money is still in there. Unless there is some robber try to pull the machine with a truck. Then you should be worry or maybe scream loudly for help : )
2. Take every details that you can. Cash deposit machine number, time of incident, which bank and take any receipt if it’s available.
3. If the incident happen during office hours and at the bank, you can immediately go to the Customer Service and inform them about your money that stuck in the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM). They will provide you with a form to fill in. Fill in the details like your contact number and account number that you wish to deposit the money. Submit the form to Bank’s Chief Cashier. They cannot open the CDM right away because the Chief Cashier do not hold the key. You have to wait for 3 working days.
Tips: Keep calling the bank the next day. Ask for the Chief Cashier. In my case, I got my money back just the next day. 🙂
4. But if you bank in not at bank maybe at petrol pump or at night, you can straight away call the customer service number. Usually the Customer Service number will be available on the CDM so no worries. Provide details to the Customer Service such as CDM number, what bank,account number and contact number.The customer service will provide you with report number. Keep that for future reference. A few Bank Customer Service Number for your reference.
Maybank Customer Service – 1-300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696
CIMB Customer Care Hotline – 1-300-880-900 anytime anywhere!
Public Bank Customer Service-1-800-22-5555
Make sure you call the Customer Service to check your report status and your money. By referring your report number.
Base on my experience, the CDM machine got stuck when it fails to process the money properly. Maybe something wrong with its roller and got jammed. So if you suspect suspicious activity on the machine. Better don’t use that machine. Hehe.
I already blog about Churp2 and cashed out my 1st cheque with Churp2. Good news, I already reach my 2nd RM 100 this month. I think my Churp2 make more money than my NuffNang. Below is some presentation for you to understand concept of Churp2.
I don’t know whetver I should share about this or not because last time I remember, I make a lot of money with NuffNang. Nowdays, when so many people join Nuffnang, its really hard to get RM50 in a month hehehe.
But since I have nothing to post about, maybe sharing this info about cash reward contest is at least I can do. Its called Spread the Love and Get Rewarded.
Simple, if you have a twitter account and minimum of 25 follower, then you can make money with Churp2. But its still up to you, you can join if you want. If you think its really hard to compose 140 words campaign with simple keywords and lazy to tweet then I would have no problem with that.
Because I can make money with more campaign yehaaaaa!. But if you decide to join…..mmm really..have you think really hard about it. Maybe you need some time, fresh air and clear mind haha. Ok Ok..just use this link to join ok 🙂
Sign Up for Churp2
Details of the contest :
It’s our first anniversary and we are feeling generous! We are rewarding Churpers with RM3,000 worth of instant credit just by inviting your friends to join or just by simply joining the ChurpChurp community!
All you have to do is take part in “Spread the Love and Get Rewarded” contest and ;
1) Invite your friends to sign up
2) Request them to fill in your Twitter username / Facebook Display name in the referral field*
3) Authorize their Facebook and/or Twitter accounts with ChurpChurp.
You can keep tab of how many new friends you’ve invited to ChurpChurp from your account’s Dashboard.
There will be :
One (1) Grand Prize winner of RM 1, 000 instant credit
One (1) Second Prize winner of RM 5 00 instant credit
Ten (10) Consolations Prize winners of RM 100 instant credit each
20 Lucky New Churpers will get RM 25 instant credit each
This contest will run from August 3 – September 2, 2010 and open to Churpers registered in Malaysia only.
Invite your friends into the ChurpChurp community today, and get instant rewards!
Its look like NuffNang don’t really can get along with Manggaonline Ad, because of having both ad on my blog. I lost my Glitterati status. I just add NuffNang Ad to track and analyse my traffic. Its so much easy and simple compare to Google Analytics.
I can see my source of traffic, keywords and analytics by hour. FYI, Manggaonline ad is another Malaysia online advertiser, so this is againts GLEEtterati status.
#BYE BYE Manggaonline
Decision has been made. Manggaonline have to go. I only earn 3 cent. So not worth it.