7 Corrupted Postmen
This is what happened when Government officer gang up with criminals. Can you guys imagine a group of seven postmen opened letters containing credit cards, changed the microchips of the cards with fake ones and then delivered them to the applicants. 7 postmen involved in this credit card fraud. I believe its a work of professional to change the microchips without being noticed by the applicants. This syndicate really understand how the bank activate their credit card after applicants receive their credit card. The modus operandi :
Are you serious ?
I did post entry about SAYS.my Birthday giveaway rite. So this is not a joke. Two lucky person has been awarded RM 1000.00 by sharing this campaign.
Things you didn’t know about Maybank yet. (more…)
My sister in law experienced the worst nightmare in her life. She was charged for a crime that she did not commit. All she really did was being innocent and credulous. She was being used to a apply for car loan. Now she has to attend court in Penang for failing to pay the car installment. It’s not a Proton Wira or MyVi, it’s a Toyota ALPHARD.
At first I was surprised to receive this letter. Then it seem every month I will receive this anonymous letter and usually I will throw it away. I just don’t know how they get my office address and full name, but they are so persistence sending me this mail/brochure about Wat Natawee.
Basically I am not sure what is WAT NATAWEE is? According to Google its more like Thai Amulet and Buddhism. Not sure whether it is correct or not. But this brochure targeted people who like to buy 4D number and Magnum. There is an Indian guy with testimonial. He said that he won the first prize after consult Wat Natawee.
Seriously, I would not share this unless it is WORTH it. You see how excited I am want share this with you.
List below are the prizes that you could win from iPhone to iPad. How to win ? easy peasy. Trust me
1. Remain calm, your money is still in there. Unless there is some robber try to pull the machine with a truck. Then you should be worry or maybe scream loudly for help : )
2. Take every details that you can. Cash deposit machine number, time of incident, which bank and take any receipt if it’s available.
3. If the incident happen during office hours and at the bank, you can immediately go to the Customer Service and inform them about your money that stuck in the Cash Deposit Machine (CDM). They will provide you with a form to fill in. Fill in the details like your contact number and account number that you wish to deposit the money. Submit the form to Bank’s Chief Cashier. They cannot open the CDM right away because the Chief Cashier do not hold the key. You have to wait for 3 working days.
Tips: Keep calling the bank the next day. Ask for the Chief Cashier. In my case, I got my money back just the next day. 🙂
4. But if you bank in not at bank maybe at petrol pump or at night, you can straight away call the customer service number. Usually the Customer Service number will be available on the CDM so no worries. Provide details to the Customer Service such as CDM number, what bank,account number and contact number.The customer service will provide you with report number. Keep that for future reference. A few Bank Customer Service Number for your reference.
- Maybank Customer Service – 1-300 88 6688 or 603-7844 3696
- CIMB Customer Care Hotline – 1-300-880-900 anytime anywhere!
- Public Bank Customer Service-1-800-22-5555
Make sure you call the Customer Service to check your report status and your money. By referring your report number.
Base on my experience, the CDM machine got stuck when it fails to process the money properly. Maybe something wrong with its roller and got jammed. So if you suspect suspicious activity on the machine. Better don’t use that machine. Hehe.