What Is Maybank Secure2u
Maybank introduce Secure2u, a new safer and convenient way to authorise online transactions. Secure2u consists of :
- Secure Verification : Feature that allows user to approve or reject Maybank2u selected transactions directly from their smartphone.
- Secure TAC : It require user to key in a 6-digit TAC number generated on the mobile app o authorise Maybank2u transactions. Also a new alternative to SMS TAC for selected transactions.
This new features only available on the new Maybank App. Which can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple Store.
What is the Difference between Secure Verification, Secure TAC and SMS TAC
Secure Verification : A notification alert will be sent to user registered device for selected transactions. User must approve or reject the notification within 30 seconds
Secure TAC : Consists of 6 Digit TAC Number, generated by Maybank App. User need to use the PIN to authorise your transaction via Maybank2u website.
SMS TAC : 6 PIN number received via SMS.
How to Register for Secure2u
- Download and install Maybank New App
- Launch the Maybank New App
- Before Login, TAP on Secure2u
4. Follow on screen instruction
6. Then you will need to key in your MyKad number.
You must have internet connection to use Secure Verification. To choose Secure Verification as the mode of authorisation, you will be prompted with a push notification message alert on your registered smartphone. You need to “Approve” or “Reject” the transaction within 30 seconds.
If you choose Secure TAC as your mode of authorisation, you can obtain the 6-digit number by tapping on ‘Secure2u’ button on the aybank App. Please enter the 6 digit number generated to approve your transactions.